Sunday, November 30, 2008

tomorrow, tomorrow.

I'm going to be posting a huge blog tomorrow!!! It's going to be huge b/c of all the pics I'm going to add. It's about this weekend. It's gonna be all of the following things....Festive. Warm. Yummy. Fun. Christmas-y. Probably enlightening and who knows what else. Check back late tomorrow night or Tuesday. I'm picking out pictures right now.

Oh!!! I came up with a design for my Christmas cards yesterday! They are TOTAL CUTE-NESS! As busy as this weekend was, I am almost done with them, believe it or not. I'm making about 50, so if you're one of my peeps in the address book, you will probably be receiving one! I don't want to give anything away. I'll post pics once I actually send out the Christmas cheer...DON'T want to ruin the surprise for anyone. :)

Okay, I'm going to finish watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Which means one thing - I'm going to have a "great cry" before the night is over.

Oops, one more thing. I'm trying to figure out how to add a subscription section to this blog. I'm sure it's pretty easy, but haven't taken time out to figure it out yet.

Have a great week!
JANET!

No comments: