Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Something.

I'm working on a post. I will most def post it tomorrow. It's taking a little longer than expected. My awesome husband got home from guitar lessons and he filled me in on how great his lesson was.
And, I've also been pretty distracted with watching the CMA's!!!! Isn't Carrie Underwood so gorgeous?! Brad Paisley is so funny. Taylor Swift is a cutie! Jason Aldean rocked. George Strait is soooooo handsome and has the cutest smile. Kelli Pickler is growing on me. I'm lovin' Lady Antebellum!!!! Keith Urban (that's all I need to say about him). I want to stay up to see Kenny Chesney perform, but I'm tired and I have to get up early. Plus, I'm sure they will replay this a million times (or two) on CMT and GAC. Ah, Keith Urban, again.
Talk to you tomorrow.
JANET!

No comments: