Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Coordinator is spelled with a C, not a Qu! haha.

Well, I said I was going to try to blog everyday. Unfortunately (for you guys, haha), I am so darn exhausted. I just cannot even think right now. I had several enlightening moments today that I was planning on writing about tonight, but I am waaaaay too tired.
I guess I'm exhausted b/c I didn't sleep well last night. Not to mention, I started my workouts again this week. I've been getting up one hour earlier than normal. So, yes, I'm tired.
I'm planning on writing tomorrow about something that I've been thinking about for a long time. But, you know, when tomorrow gets here, I could possibly change my mind. What do you expect though?! That's just part of me and my randomness.
Chat with you tomorrow!
JANET!
Oh, see, I'm already possibly changing my mind about what I'm going to blog about tomorrow. I COULD possibly be changing my mind and be blogging about the fabulous new Taylor Swift cd! And, heck, next week, I could very well be blogging about the LONG awaited David Cook cd!!!! But, I WILL try to guarantee one thing: to post a few pictures tomorrow night. Well, it depends what my blog is about...... ;)

No comments: