Tuesday, December 7, 2010

who is with me??

 Are you joining me on this 100 Joys journey????  It's only the 7th of December.  That means YOU still have time and can join me too.  On this fun journey of finding JOY during the month of December.  Don't let it stop after December is over.  Let it make you more aware of pure and simple JOYS in life.  every day. 

12.  "Do you want a tent?"  Those are the words that perk those ears up, that make her neck go back and forth like an egyptian (which makes us smile) and that make her peek under the blanket.  Yep.  I admit it.  I make her a tent with a fleece blanket on the couch waaaaaaay too often.  I think she likes it  because it makes her feel safe and keeps her extra warm and toasty.  

13.  The first day of Winter hasn't even arrived and I'm ready for this scenery already!  I don't miss the extreme heat and humidity, but I do miss being out on the water and seeing every shade of green you can imagine!!!

14.  Did you know that I find JOY in EVERY SINGLE SHADE of the color GREEN????????!!!!!!  Really.  I can't get enough of it!!!!!

15.  During the hot summer sun, I guess I enjoy a 'tent' from time to time too. 

I'm going to work on taking some photos tomorrow.  No promises, but I'm definitely going to try!!!!!  ;)
humongous love to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxooooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That concept utilized on packing contains been refined throughout the years as a result of herbal items which includes reeds and even picket cases which inturn would have to be bagged by hand to help you cosmetic and even pieces of paper plastic bags and even cartons which is ran at equipments. replica dior The exact same packing will be recycled to help you trimmed down cost you and even slow up the pressure in the surrounding. chanel replica There are various packing equipments through each individual serving size exact positions which includes capping accessories which will sales techniques and even finalizes covers at sizes and even cans, cartoners which will figure cartons and even back filling equipments which will plug keepers through programs. burberry replica Bagging equipments accomodate choose to opened dental plastic bags and control device plastic bags. Today i want to relax and take a more look into everything that concept at present contains provided with rise to help you. fake watches uk Capping equipments: Leading up to selling, jars and even sizes can be prescribed a maximum and even closed airtight (with regard to recommended actually) replica watches uk to protect yourself from breathable air as a result of at your residence confusion belonging to the elements.