Sunday, November 1, 2009

It was a graveyard smash.

The leaves are GORGEOUS here right now.  Today or tomorrow I'm planning on getting out of the house and taking more pictures.  I'm SO excited about that!
Yesterday it was nasty and rainy and chilly.  My sweet husband was so accommodating in taking me to a couple locations so I could snap some shots.  This is one of the locations.  I think this picture is so cool.  
It's obviously at a graveyard AND it was Halloween, which made it more cool.  

I hope you all have a great day!  My best friend is coming to town today and I can't wait to see her!  Yay! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it when the husband takes the time to do something special with you! The fall leaves are just gorgeous aren't they???

Lynn said...

Go for it, Janet! I want to see pictures! : )