Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello world!

...Seriously, if any of you can tell me how to adjust my header graphic size, PLEASE let me know....if I make it smaller, it goes off to the left and is tiny....I just want it to be a normal size AND centered! :)

Okay...now....where have I been?
At home.
Busy.
Enjoying life.

Taking some online e-courses.....
Soul Restoration by my beautiful friends over at Brave Girls Club, Melody Ross and Kathy Wilkins.
She Art Workshop by the lovely and always making me smile Christy Tomlinson.

Started a business. I've never considered myself a businesswoman. Ever. I have never had aspirations of owning a business. I have always supported my husband in different business ventures that peaked his interest, but when I heard about Norwex, I couldn't help but jump in!!!!!! Have you heard of it???? This is something in life that I am truly passionate about!!!! The products are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.  The main products are the antibacterial microfiber enviro-cloths. What is different about our products versus ones you can buy in the stores?? Our microfiber cloth has a silver agent woven in that reduces 99.9% of bacteria! For example, you can wipe up raw poultry juice(gross, I know) from your countertop with these cloths, and it will pick up 99.9% of that bacteria in the cloth. Within 24 hours, 99.9% of the bacteria will be destroyed in the cloth!!! Yes!!! The cloth basically cleans itself, so to speak. There are videos on Youtube of the test swabbing done that prove the product works! I will post more about these products later. If you do not like using harmful chemicals in your home, stay tuned for my next post!!!!!!! You will NOT be disappointed. I promise. :)

Nurturing friendships at home. I cherish every single friendship I have in this life!!! There is just something about having a close-knit group of friends in your own home town. Friends you can visit with, have lunch or dinner with, laugh with, go shopping with, have movie night with, spend time with their families, etc. There's nothing like it. I'm SO THANKFUL and blessed to have finally been led on a path in life that has brought these beautiful friends and their families into our lives!!!!! MUCH needed and refreshing for both myself and my husband!

Of course, I've been keeping up with the day to day activities in life, too! ....cooking, cleaning, working, laundry, etc....

What have YOU been up to???

CAN'T WAIT to hear from you!!!!!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You understand diaper plastic bags as a result of Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Teacher, Mia Bossi and more. hermes replica Almost all the several other most well liked diaper plastic bags arrive from OiOi, Ju Ju End up, Kalencom, Ignore Hop, Petunia Pickle underlying part and even quite a lot of many others. hublot replica Diaper Gentleman brands an important type of diaper plastic bags specifically for men. fake chanel When you're some contemporary fathers just who always like to accommodate the son's or daughter's junk however you like, next you should really get yourself the a good deal raved around stylish diaper plastic bags. replica hublot One don’t be required to dedicate a lot of money to help you display an important stylish designation diaper backpack. You can get cost effective stylish diaper plastic bags for sale, however will do have in spot of checking. dior replica More, unique mum and dad and even similar good friends belonging to the unique dads and moms experience the ideal choices and the most cost effective fees designed for a lot of these stylish designation diaper plastic bags using the web.