Monday, April 5, 2010

Toss it in!!!!

I posted this on my photo blog today and thought I'd share it here, also! 
It was not my intention for this to be my picture of the day, but I feel like it needs to be. I'm listening to that small voice inside.

Do you have junk in your life that is keeping you down in the dumps? What about a bad habit that you want to kick? Maybe it's a light-as-a-feather bit of anger that keeps getting heavier? That tiny insecurity that keeps growing by the second? Maybe it's a slight bit of jealousy? What about that worry that is consuming your every thought?

Whatever it is, dump it in the bucket. Get rid of it. Toss it in there and give it to the One who is in control. You may not always feel His presence. You may not think He hears your faintest whisper. You may not realize he is catching each and every tear.

Understand one thing, my sweet, wonderful, beautiful, caring, honest, hilarious, artistic friends. No matter what you have done or where you have been..........He, the Master of the entire Universe, is not mad at you, He's mad ABOUT YOU!!!!!

XOXOXXOOoooooo
I'm trusting you are going to have a fabUlous week!

2 comments:

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

I love that! "He isn't mad at you, but He is mad about you!" Awesome!

Thanks for sharing this Janet!

Lee Ann

Jeanne Oliver said...

AMEN!! Beautiful and good for ALL of us to be reminded how crazy the Lord is about us.